Why is Home Staging Important?
- Emotion vs. Reason - A well staged home should invoke a "love at first sight" feeling where prospective buyers can visualize living there.
- An investment not an expense - Staging a property is a smart investment which reaps significant returns that go far beyond its initial cost.
Given the current market trends and increasing competition, Home Staging can be very powerful. When done properly it can help do the following:
- Prevent long listing periods
- Stand out in the minds of prospective buyers
- Promote multiple offers
- Create beautiful MLS pictures
- Conduct successful open houses
Royal Interior Design Ltd. has been staging Million dollar estate homes, condos, town homes & subdivision homes for nearly a decade.
Having a wide variety of experience working with a multitude of very reputable builders, real estate agents and home owners, Royal Interior Design Ltd. delivers impactful results that will definitely help to sell your home!
With our extensive design background and experience Royal Interior Design Ltd. offers a high caliber Home Staging Service. From A to Z we make the homes feel like they are a “model home” artwork, dishes, bedding, area rugs etc.. No details are spared!
In addition to our experience and our proven results! Our biggest competitive advantage is that we offer a “One Stop Shop” approach to our Home Staging Service. We invested very heavily into our company in order to give our clients much more flexible and lower pricing packages for longer periods of time rather then paying third parties for monthly rental of furniture at FIXED pricing.
Home Staging Tips & Tricks
Painting is one of the MOST cost effective and MOST impactful change you can make when selling your home.
- Invest In New Lighting - Lighting holds an important role it sets the tone and ambiance.
- Replace Your Hardware - A very small subtle detail that can go a long way! Change those gold handles and replace them all through the house.
- Decluttering - Although it may seem to be the easiest, it often is the hardest for home owners to carry through. Remember; “Less is more”.
- Depersonalize and neutralize the space.It is important that the prospect buyers are able to imagine themselves in the space vs you! CLEAN your house thoroughly. It should be spotless!
- Update Your Linens purchase new towels, a few cushions, throws, bedding it will give the house a fresher look and feel.
At our One Stop Shop and Unique Showroom, we happily service clients across Stouffville, Whitby, Aurora, Newmarket, King City, Markham, Richmond Hill, Thornhill, Vaughan and the GTA.